Make your own set of handmade plant pots. During this short pottery class, you will be making a ceramic planter for your indoor plants or pots.
This taster class will give you a good basis in two hand-building techniques. Let it be the start of your journey into pottery or a fun activity with a friend. The pieces you create can also be perfect as thoughtful gifts.
Who is this class for?
This class is for everyone. No experience needed.
- A two hour guided session
- You will be making a ceramic planter for indoor use (for small plants)
- Access to the studio materials and tools
- Glazing & firing will be taken care of by us
Teacher / language:
Natascha Bohnert: English
During this taster course you will be able to make a planter for indoor use, made with two different techniques – coiling and slab building and you will learn to combine the two techniques. It is a shorter, introductory course, but enough time to discover the materials and make something unique.
After the class, you will leave the pieces with us to be finished. We will take care of firing and coating them in a glossy white glaze.
They will take about 3-4 weeks to be finished and we will notify you by email when they are ready to be collected.
Please bring your own apron. You can also purchase one at our shop.
Please note that we can only keep pieces 2 months after you have been notified.
Classes are non-refundable but you can rebook to a future class, provided you give at least 7 days notice.
By booking a class or open studio session you agree with the following policies.
– Classes are non-refundable but you can rebook to a future class, provided you give at least 7 days notice, in writing. This means that you will be issued a voucher that you can use to book a future class. We cannot make exceptions.
– You are allowed to transfer the class to someone else if you can’t make it, but that still means the above policy would apply.
– Our studio is for adults. We allow for children from the age of 14 if accompanied by an adult. Both would need to book a spot separately.
– In case the event cannot take place, we will reschedule it and you will be issued a voucher to use again.