Online Tickets Available!
All in-person tickets and goody bags are now SOLD OUT.
The Beauty Beat, the UK’s only luxury beauty event devoted to Women of Colour, returns this December to central London. This year, we have partnered with TikTok and some of the world’s biggest beauty brands to deliver a weekend of unmissable beauty talks, discounted shopping, some of your favourite creators and lots of freebies and gifts.
In-Person Tickets Include…
- Goody bag worth over £400: receive a goody bag, worth over £400, filled with products from epic brands including NARS, Aveda, Charlotte Tilbury, Shiseido, MAC, Urban Decay, Bobbi Brown, Glossify, Bumble and bumble, OLAPLEX, Medik8, Boots, Wakati, Emolyne, Cantu, The INKEY List and many, many more!
- Complimentary Manicures: Complimentary manicures, nail art and hand massages from nail care experts Glossify
- Free Foundation: one full-sized bottle of foundation for each ticket holder. Major make-up brands Lancôme, Urban Decay and IT Cosmetics will be offering free shade-matching services to help you find your perfect foundation. Once shade-matched, each attendee will receive a complimentary full-sized bottle of foundation worth at least £35.
- Shopping: shop some of the world’s biggest and best-loved beauty brands – from NARS to Aveda, Lancôme, Bumble and bumble, 456 Skin, IT Cosmetics, The INKEY List, Urban Decay, Youth To The People and Emolyne Beauty – all together in our spectacular beauty hall.
- Closet Confessions: join Candice Brathwaite and Coco Sarel for a very special edition of their hit podcast as they address your confessions around beauty and confidence live at The Beauty Beat.
- Huge discounts: shop all these brands and more with exclusive discounts of between 15%-50% off their epic products!
- Panel discussions: hear from your favourite beauty influencers and creators – including Bernicia Boateng, Sabrina Elba, Toni Tone, Estare, Mikai Mcdermott, Uche Natori, Tolly T, Alicia Lartey, Abibat, Jourds, Dr Fab, Dija Ayodele and many more – deep diving into everything about skincare, haircare, make-up and wellness for Women of Colour across eight unmissable sessions (find out more details below*).
- Cocktails: enjoy drinks on us, as well as even more opportunities to create content, engage with your favourite Creators of Colour and take advantage of the epic brand discounts at this unmissable event!
- Content: grab your friends and create unforgettable content with the help of our headline partners TikTok.
*The Stage Schedule…
Saturday 2nd December:
11am – 12:30pm CURLS, COILS, KINKS: A CANDID CONVERSATION ON ALL THINGS HAIR
A deep-dive discussion that aims to unpack and delve into the unique experience that comes with being a Black woman within the ever-evolving world of hair. With Tolly T, Angela Onuoha – Curlbellaa, Charlotte Mensah, Chrissy Bales, Alicia Lartey and Talisha Cox of Elite Hair Lounge.
1:30pm – 2:30pm NARS: THE MASTERS AT WORK
Introducing the next stage of beauty with the ever iconic NARS. Join NARS professional artists and our beauty specialists to explore 2024 trends, discover what moves our brush strokes and unpack the changes in the industry. With Mikai Mcdermott, Uche Natori, Queen Hadassah, Jourds, Joy Adenuga, Nashaat Bello and Cherelle Lazarus.
3:30pm – 4:30pm A CELEBRATION OF TEXTURE: THE AVEDA HAIR EXPERIENCE
Abibat and Alicia Lartey join Aveda hair care specialists to discuss how to nourish textured hair, from scalp care to hydrating strands and avoiding breakage. Plus, the heritage brand shares styling tips for all of our hair types, textures and styles.
5pm – 6pm SKINFLUENCED: THE PRODUCTS, BRANDS AND TOOLS FOR OUR SKIN
Join Sabrina Elba, Estare, Janet – Skinandbase, Evie Samuel – Sknperfct, Dr Fab – Kemi Fabusiwa, Noelly Michoux and Dija Ayodele to talk through the beauty space in 2023, along with the brands and products catering to Women of Colour.
Sunday 3rd December:
12pm – 1pm OUR BODIES, OUR BEAUTY: THE IMPORTANCE OF SELF-CARE
A lesson in wellness from the inside-out. Sit back, take a deep breath and get in tune with what your body (and mind) truly needs, as Toni Tone, Style Me Sunday – Natalie Lee, Chloé Pierre, Dr Joyce, Trina Nicole, Gina Nipah and Shakaila Forbes-Bell share how to create the ultimate self-care routine, plus the benefits it can have on your overall wellbeing.
1:30pm – 2:30pm THE PERFECT MATCH: FIND YOUR FOUNDATION WITH LANCÔME, URBAN DECAY & IT COSMETICS
These major makeup brands will be joined by Bernicia Boateng, Adeola Gboyega and Pauline Briscoe to help you find the perfect foundation, from working out your undertone to choosing a formula that best suits your skin type.
3pm – 4pm THE BUSINESS OF BEAUTY: LEARN HOW TO MONETIZE YOUR PASSION with Jordana Ticia and Aisha – Itsurgrlaisha
4:30pm – 5:30pm CLOSET CONFESSIONS: A BEAUTY & CONFIDENCE SPECIAL
Join Candice Brathwaite and Coco Sarel, hosts of hit podcast Closet Confessions, for a very special edition as they address your confessions around beauty and confidence live at The Beauty Beat.
The Beauty Beat will once again centre and celebrate Women of Colour to deliver an inspirational environment in which we can discuss, learn, shop and most importantly, enjoy!
We can’t wait to welcome you!