THE LEGEND RETURNS
To celebrate the launch of Appleton Estate 17 year old Legend rum, Harvey Nichols Knightsbridge will be hosting an exclusive masterclass with Appleton Estate and Joy Spence in the Fifth Floor Bar, Wednesday 28 June. Tickets are £50 per person and extremely limited. Guests will be able to exclusively pre-order the Appleton Estate 17 year old Legend before it goes on sale instore.
Joy Spence has served as Master Blender at Appleton Estate for nearly a quarter of a century, becoming the first female Master Blender in the spirits industry. Since then, she has been pouring her vast knowledge and perfectionism into every bottle of Jamaica’s most-celebrated rum. Guests will be driven by Joy in a journey across the Appleton Estate history and products, culminating with the launch and presentation of Appleton Estate 17 year old Legend – a once-in-a-lifetime release created to honour the legacy of one of the most iconic rums ever produced on the Appleton Estate, the J. Wray & Nephew 17 Year Old which inspired the first ever Mai Tai in the 1940’s.
HARVEY NICHOLS KNIGHTSBRIDGE
FIFTH FLOOR BAR
WEDNESDAY 28 JUNE
7.00PM – 9.30PM
The exclusive experience includes a complimentary Appleton 8 year old Mai Tai on arrival, plus a presentation and tasting of some ultra-premium Appleton Estate expressions. *
- APPLETON ESTATE 8YO RESERVE
- APPLETON ESTATE 12YO RARE CASK
- APPLETON ESTATE 21YO NASSAU VALLEY CASKS
- APPLETON ESTATE HEARTS COLLECTION – 1993 RELEASE
- APPLETON ESTATE HEARTS COLLECTION – 2002 RELEASE
- APPLETON ESTATE 17YO LEGEND
18+ bedrinkaware.co.uk. Maximum of two tickets per order. One ticket per person.
Terms & Conditions
1. The event is open to participants/entrants aged 18+ years bedrinkaware.co.uk
2. Tickets are £50 per person and extremely limited. Maximum of two tickets per order. One ticket per person.
3. Participants will be able to pre-order the Appleton Estate 17 year old before it goes on sale instore.
4. Event attendees will be able to pre-order 1 bottle of Appleton Estate 17 year old at the event. Pre-orders will only be taken on the night of the event, for pick up from Harvey Nichols or delivery (at an extra fee) after the release date.
5. Pre-orders will only be taken on the night of the event, for pick up after the release date.
6. Cancellation Policy: Cancellations within 48 hours of the Promotion event will incur a 50% cancellation charge of the total ticket price. Within 24 hours there is a 100% cancellation charge of the total ticket price.
7. In the unlikely circumstances the event has to be cancelled by us due to reasons beyond our control, Appleton Estate and Harvey Nichols Knightsbridge will not be held responsible. These include Covid restrictions, war, bomb alerts, evacuation, acts of terrorism, fire, flood, equipment malfunction and acts of god. In this instance we will reimburse your full ticket price, excluding third party fees, including Eventbrite fees.
8. By entering this Harvey Nichols event, you are entering an area where photography, audio and video recording may occur. Your entry and presence on the event premises constitute your consent to be photographed, filmed, and/or otherwise recorded and to the release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction of any and all recorded media of your appearance, voice, and name for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity in connection with Harvey Nichols, including, by way of example only, use on websites, in social media, news and advertising. By entering the event premises, you waive and release any claims you may have related to the use of recorded media of you at the event, including, without limitation, any right to inspect or approve the photo, video or audio recording of you, any claims for invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity, defamation, and copyright infringement or for any fees for use of such record media.
9. You understand that all photography, filming and/or recording will be done in reliance on this consent. If you do not agree to the foregoing, please speak to a member of staff at the event.
10. Must adhere to any prevailing government guidelines regarding covid-19. All participants must adhere to Harvey Nichols staff instructions in this regard. Unwillingness to cooperate will lead to eviction from the premises.