Looking for something fun to do this half-term? Well, you have come to the right place!
At LUSH Oxford Street, we are holding workshops to make our iconic Toby Magic Cow Bath Bomb.
Since their creation by Lush co-founder and product inventor Mo Constantine 30 years ago, bath bombs have made waves in bathtubs all over the world. Handmade bath bombs are what we’re famous for, but did you know that the very first bath bomb was pressed in Mo’s garden shed?
The workshop will take place on our First Floor, in our Bath Bomb area, at LUSH Oxford Street, and will approximately last 30 to 45 minutes.
What is included:
- Bath Bomb workshop which you can take home with you
- Fun activities (including a shower jelly race or pictionary using our FUN product)
- Exclusive LUSH Oxford Street goodies!
We also have an independent coffee shop, Kafi, also located on our First Floor, where you will be able to relax, grab a drink, and a sweet treat!
- Under 13’s: Guardians must stay with the child at all times
- 13-16 years old: Guardians are allowed to grab a seat and drink at Kafi, but must remain on the First Floor at all times
- 16+: No supervision needed
Cost: £15 per participant
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.